[Smlr_net] Working-class USA, R.I.P. - USATODAY.com

mcelroy at work.rutgers.edu mcelroy at work.rutgers.edu
Wed Apr 21 16:36:34 EDT 2010

*Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.

You have received the following link from mcelroy at work.rutgers.edu

********************

If you are having trouble with any of the links in this message, or if the URL's are not appearing as links, please follow the instructions at the bottom of this email.

Title: Working-class USA, R.I.P. - USATODAY.com

Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to access the sent link:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=1991786894&pt=Y

Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to SAVE THIS link:
http://www.savethis.clickability.com/st/saveThisPopupApp?clickMap=saveFromET&partnerID=1660&etMailToID=1991786894&pt=Y

Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to forward this link:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=forward&etMailToID=1991786894&partnerID=1660&pt=Y

********************

Email pages from any Web site you visit - add the EMAIL THIS button to your browser, copy and paste the following into your Web browser:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=browserButtons&pt=Y"

Instructions:
If your e-mail program doesn't recognize Web addresses:
1. With your mouse, highlight the Web Address above. Be sure to highlight the entire Web address, even if it spans more than one line in your email.
2. Select Copy from the Edit menu at the top of your screen.
3. Launch your Web browser.
4. Paste the address into your Web browser by selecting Paste from the Edit menu.
5. Click Go or press Enter or Return on your keyboard.