[Habitat_for_Humanity] Fwd: Invitation to em[POWER] Rutgers' Chapter's Art Exhibit

Julia A. Telfer jutelfer at eden.rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 11 09:34:45 EDT 2010

Hey Guys!,

Just got this forward about an emPower event happening this Tuesday (10/12) before our meeting. They assist people living in landfill communities and promote their cause through the powerful, fabulous, amarzing medium of art (art history major hahahaha). Its starts at 8pm and will be located in the Busch Campus Center. There is more info about the event at the bottom of this email.

Hope you can attend!,

Julia
HFH Secretary