[Habitat_for_Humanity] First General Meeting of Spring Semester!

Erica N. Choi ericha at eden.rutgers.edu
Fri Jan 22 16:24:13 EST 2010

Dear Habitat Members,

We will be having our first general meeting of the spring semester on Tuesday, January 26th at 8 p.m. at the Rutgers Student Center Room 407 on College Avenue. We have some very important information regarding upcoming builds, Spring Break, and Fair Trade sales. Please try your best to make it to the meeting as this will probably be the most important one of the semester. Also, check out our website rchfh.rutgers.edu to sign up for builds.

Sincerely,

Erica Choi