[Rutgers_dcalumni] Bill Belichick - a Rutgers Fan

rutgers_dcalumni at email.rutgers.edu rutgers_dcalumni at email.rutgers.edu
Thu Jan 31 16:58:17 EST 2008

Just incase you didn't know - New England Patriot's coach Bill
Belichick's son is a freshman at Rutgers! And we are getting some nice
exposure out of it --see picture below taken at a press conference today
in Arizona!!

 <http://es.rd.yahoo.com/provider/ap/SIG=10mesffu6/*http:/www.ap.org/>
<http://es.rd.yahoo.com/provider/ap/SIG=10mesffu6/*http:/www.ap.org/> AP
<http://es.rd.yahoo.com/provider/ap/SIG=10mesffu6/*http:/www.ap.org/>

 New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, wearing his son's
Rutgers University Lacrosse sweater, waits to take the podium before the
start of a
<http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/ap_photo/20080130/all/l2980046.jpg

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, wearing his son's
Rutgers University Lacrosse sweater, waits to take the podium before the
start of a media availability at the team's hotel in Scottsdale, Ariz.

A Closet Rutgers Fan

By Thayer <http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/author/tevans/>  Evans
 <http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/tag/super-bowl-xlii>
 New England Patriots
<http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs/fifthdown/superbowl/patriots.
jpg>
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.-During Wednesday's press conference, Patriots Coach
Bill Belichick was wearing a red Rutgers lacrosse jacket.
When asked about the jacket, he said it was his son's jacket. Stephen
<http://www.scarletknights.com/lacrosse-men/roster/roster-detail.asp?ID=
3761>  Belichick, a 5-10, 185-pound freshman defender, plays lacrosse
for the Scarlet Knights.
"He used to wear my stuff," Belichick said. "Now I'm getting in his
closet."