[Ru Salsa] RU Salsa Update

lismarie at eden.rutgers.edu lismarie at eden.rutgers.edu
Sat Apr 14 22:22:10 EDT 2012

Hola mi gente!!

I hope you all enjoyed RU Salsa Project. Thank you all for making it a
success once again. The food was delicious and the dancing amazing. As
usual we will be meeting for club in the College Ave Upper Gym from
9-11pm. Two more weeks left so come out and get your Salsa on!!

Don't forget on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 from 8:00pm until 12:00am we will
be having another Latin Night at the Stress Factory Comedy Club! The first
time was great, but this one is definitely going to be better. Comedy show
followed by 3 hours of Latin dancing. 18+ to enter, dress to impress. More
info to follow!

Lismarie Acevedo
SAS-Criminal Justice and Spanish
Rutgers EOF Student Class of 2014
Latinos Entering Government and Law (LEGAL)-Vice President
RU Salsa-Historian