[RUOC] Meeting tonight

Angela L. Serrani aserrani at eden.rutgers.edu
Wed Apr 9 13:01:10 EDT 2008

Hey RUOC,

There is a meeting tonight at 9:00 at the shed. Hope to see you all there.

There will be a day kayaking/canoeing trip this weekend which you can get more info about tonight.

There will be sign-ups for the Delaware Water Gap Backpacking Trip.
The trip is this weekend, from 9am on Sat until 3:30pm on Sun. An
relatively easy backpacking trip up to Sunfish Pond in the Water Gap.
For more info look at http://ruoc.rutgers.edu/calendar/?id=129 or come
to the meeting. Cost is $20 (plus $10 dues).

Come to the meeting if you want to sign up for the backpacking trip or to hear about other upcoming trips.
You can visit our website for directions or call me at 908 892 6268 and we can get you a ride to and from the shed.

See ya
Angie