Battle and Paddles

Hillary A. Stribula hillbell at eden.rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 22 09:29:19 EDT 2006

Hey all you awesome people!!!  I just want to let you all know i have 6 open spots for battle and paddles.  Now you might be asking yourself what is battle and paddles?  Well let me tell you :) Its an awesome weekend up in the Pocanoes where we have a day of whitewater rafting and a day of paintball :) And the price is only $71 (not includeing dues) This price includes everything food, camp, gas money, all your gear, and your paintballs (1000 balls) So if you are interested in this awesome trip let me know because i can only take the first 6 people that email me.   If you have already signed up at the shed or emailed me before don't worry about emailing me again :)  Hope to hear from you!!!

Your loving VP
Hillary
RUOC 06-07
We do it hardcore!!!