[Ppmrn_listserv] Seeking material on municipal minimum service standards

Glassberg, Andrew D. Glassberg at umsl.edu
Fri Mar 25 15:47:46 EDT 2011

As part of a regional activity in the St. Louis metro, we're looking for
any and all material on municipal minimum service standards.  These
might be state, regional, county, etc.  We're interested both in formal
governmental standards (and what incentive system or disincentive system
might be associated with them) and less mandatory recommendations.

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Andy Glassberg

Andrew D. Glassberg, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Political Science and Public Policy
Administration

Editor, American Review of Public Administration

914 Tower

University of Missouri-St. Louis

St. Louis, MO 63121

Tel: 314-516-5506