[Ppmrn_listserv] Fwd: Performance Measure and Benchmarks forgovernment law offices

Evie Barry ebarry at agacgfm.org
Thu Jan 14 18:43:10 EST 2010

Jonathan,

I believe there have been some SEA reports that have reported measures
for the county attorney or city attorney.  If you think this is what she
is looking for I certainly don't mind contacting her.

Evie

Eveanna (Evie) B. Barry, MS

Director of Performance Reporting

Association of Government Accountants

www.agacgfm.org

P - 703-684-6931, ext. 324

F - 703-684-6933

C - 859-619-1627

E - ebarry at agacgfm.org

National Leadership Conference - February 18-19, 2010

Professional Development Conference  - July 10-14, 2010