[Ppmrn_listserv] Fwd: Performance Measure and Benchmarks forgovernment law offices

Nosack, Tom Tom.Nosack at ci.vancouver.wa.us
Thu Jan 14 11:01:29 EST 2010

Ann,

We are slowly working on the same issue, and are finding little useful
information for meaningful performance measures. Having said that, our
law office is working on their business plan and have some measures in
place that they plan to expand. I would be happy to send you an early
draft of where they are for your use - especially of you will share any
thing else that you get that is useful with US! ;-)

Tom

 Tom Nosack
Performance Analyst
City of Vancouver, Washington
ph: (360) 619-1074  fax: (360) 619-1083
"Don't politic, use data" Marissa Mayer (Google)

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message or telephoning
me, and do not review, disclose, copy or distribute it. Thank you.