[Mler_] Fwd: FW: Networking email

Wanda Radowski wradowski at work.rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 27 11:26:25 EDT 2011

Send resume and cover letter to *Angel Ulanday* aulanday at maxmanhr.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angel Ulanday <aulanday at maxmanhr.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:45 AM
Subject: FW: Networking email
To: wradowski at work.rutgers.edu

Hello,

I was given your information by Brian Pham.  I am a recruiter with Maximum
Management Corp.  We are an HR search firm.  I am working on two roles in NJ
and I would like to network with you if possible.  I have attached the roles
below.  Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
 Thank you in advance for your willingness to network.

Best,

Angel

Code 11023
Title
Compensation Analyst

Location
(NNJ - Union County)

Reports to
Head of Compensation

Requirements
*       They will relocate
*       Bachelor Degree - HR or other discipline
*       Minimum 5 Years - Compensation
*       Minimum 3 Years - Project Management
*       Experience within the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical or
electronics industries preferred.
*       Must have market survey, Hay Evaluation and broad band pay structure
experience.
*       Must have experience with survey participation and analysis
methodology, merit pay, incentive and bonus programs and job evaluation.
*       Must be familiar with the laws, regulations and legislation
impacting compensation.
*       Continuous improvement environment preferred with Six Sigma/Black
Belt training a plus
*       Must have a working knowledge of HRIS systems with experience with
the SAP performance and compensation modules preferred.
*       Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical capabilities, strong
PC skills especially Excel; PowerPoint, Word and Access
*       Capability to travel as required.
*       Continuous improvement environment preferred with Six Sigma/Black
Belt training a plus
*       Must have a working knowledge of HRIS systems with experience with
the SAP performance and compensation modules preferred.
*       Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical capabilities, strong
PC skills especially Excel; PowerPoint, Word and Access

Responsibilities
*       Participates in surveys and analyzes firm's position against market
for base salary, incentives and total cash, making recommendations as
appropriate.
*       Analyzes internal salary and band comparisons to facilitate internal
equity and compliance with EEO and OFCCP requirements. Recommends actions to
be taken.
*       Assists in developing pay structures under a broad band pay
environment.
*       Evaluates jobs as a member of the region Hay Evaluation Panel,
documenting rationale, maintaining a record of Panel decisions and
maintaining a position control database.
*       Supports development of short term incentive plans, administering on
an annual basis.
*       Supports development of compensation communications programs.
*       Investigates and recommends actions with respect to application of
the Fair Labor Standards Act.
*       Owns the salary and bonus planning compensation system.
*       Assists in the development, writing and revision of Compensation
policies, guidelines and procedures.
*       Prepares reports on compensation related issues.
*       Manages compensation projects.
*       Researches Leading/Best Practices in area of Compensation and makes
recommendations.

Code 11031
Title
Senior Compensation Analyst

Location
(North NJ - Union County)

Compensation
$70K-$90K base; Bonus eligible for manager level candidates

Reports to
Director of Compensation

Manages
Yes

Group position supports
Entire company - HR - Total Rewards

Requirements
*       BA/BS or equivalent in HR or a business related discipline.
*       5-7 years experience as a compensation analyst, preferably in the
consumer products industry.
*       Market pricing / job evaluation software experience.
(TowersWatsonREWARD(tm)preferred)
*       Experience with sales compensation is a plus.
*       Must have familiarity with HRIS and report-writing applications
(PeopleSoft; Business Objects)
*       Must have excellent capability in Microsoft Office applications
(Excel, PowerPoint) with quantitative, analytical, research and writing
skills needed for report preparation.
*       Extraordinary attention to detail, data accuracy, a keen sense of
urgency and the ability to manage multiple tasks, with diplomatic
interpersonal skills will contribute to success in this position.

* Ideal for N. & Central Jersey candidates, Staten Island residents, and we
have a number of Driving Brooklynites with an equally fine commute.
* We are located in a major Professional Park, directly off route 78

Responsibilities
This position is a key member of  Corporate Total Rewards Team in the
Compensation function.  The position provides support for a wide range of
compensation programs and plans, assisting in design, analysis,
implementation and administration to support business strategies, including
base salary, short and long-term incentives, total cash & total compensation
analyses (for domestic and impatriate/expatriate employees), reward and
recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, position evaluation
and job pricing.  Position also supports systems and tools necessary to the
function.

1. Provide support for:
*       Coordination and research, preparation and auditing for individual
compensation proposals for new hires, and existing employee's salary
actions.
*       Compensation surveys including both preparation of data for
submission and analysis of results.
*       Modeling, statistical analysis and costing of base pay and incentive
programs.
*       Preparation of support data for annual salary budget review.

2. Conduct position evaluations for new and existing jobs by investigating
and analyzing position responsibilities, determining appropriate grading and
salary levels.
*       Maintain job data in the Towers/Watson REWARD database to support
job pricing and the evaluation process.
*       Consult with the HR systems team on programming issues, data
integrity and reports; make recommendations for system enhancements.

3. Conduct research on compensation topics including: interpreting data,
preparing summary reports, e.g., sales compensation research & program
design, special initiatives, etc.

4. Maintain the Compensation section of the website for on-line access to
appropriate data for HR teams and employees.

5. Interface as needed with HR clients and/or line management teams on
compensation issues.

6. Serve in a leadership or team member capacity on special projects as
assigned.