[Mler_] Fwd: Standing Up, Standing Together Rally 22 May Trenton

wandarad at rci.rutgers.edu wandarad at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu May 20 15:57:30 EDT 2010

Sorry this does not translate very well from html...

Please go directly to this page for information:

http://www.njwec.org/calendar.cfm

> From: NJ Work Environment Council <info at njwec.org>
> Date: Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:32 AM
> Subject: It's Not Too Late
>

>   <http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=mYxPE92FtQB0Ea4uRikEFUqZwY6JNXp7>
 Tell
> a Friend
>
> *Do you know someone who might be interested in learning about our work?
Tell

donation<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qSbZ1J9Vv8cr6WsScFP1PUqZwY6JNXp7>today<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=OEfIcqdZLe5xDF6U5PqCHkqZwY6JNXp7>

http://may22rally.eventbrite.com<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=uAFh8nURgxCmjtidXQ8CMUqZwY6JNXp7>

www.njwec.org/calendar<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=bQ2KJwQjUHhPHgAm9aAgFUqZwY6JNXp7>

www.njwec.org<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=hJJUIH7lG1YAFzak%2BGjZFkqZwY6JNXp7>

> Sign-up<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=wdrZvUjB9GfDthtwq7wjH0qZwY6JNXp7>to
receive WEC emails including our newsletter and action alerts or