[Mler_] Fwd: NLRB Coop Position in Winston Salem, NC

Wanda Radowski wradowski at work.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 20 12:10:18 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wilson, Nancy <Nancy.Wilson at nlrb.gov>
Date: Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:24 PM
Subject: NLRB Coop Position in Winston Salem, NC
To: wradowski at work.rutgers.edu

 Hi Wanda,

I hope that you can help Region 11 fill this position.  The attachment gives
a general overview of the job responsibilities and requirements.  Region 11
covers all of NC and SC and the southern tips of WV and VA.  Thus, the co-op
would have some overnight travel and the travel expenses would be paid at
the government rate.  The salary is at the GS-7 level which equals a yearly
salary rate of $38,117 for this regional office location.  If any students
have concerns about housing, Winston Salem is very affordable and previous
co-ops did not have any problems finding affordable, furnished housing.  We
would like the co-op to be available to start in January but we can be
flexible with the start date.  The term of the co-op’s employment would be
6-months.  Students who are interested in applying should send me their
resume via e-mail, regular mail or fax and follow the application procedure
on the attachment.  Interested students should contact me with any questions
or assistance with the application procedure.

Sincerely,
Nancy Wilson, Supervisory Field Examiner

(336) 631-5230

Fax (336) 631-5210

Contact Information:

Nancy Wilson, Supervisory Field Examiner

NLRB, Region 11

P.O. Box 11467

Winston Salem, NC  27116

nancy.wilson at nlrb.gov

--
Wanda Radowski, Secretary Credit Office
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey Labor Studies and Employment
08901-8553 Cook Campus wandarad at rci.rutgers.edu
732-932-4252 Voice
732-932-8677 Fax
www.smlr.rutgers.edu