[Mler_] FW: ERPN Professional Announcements and Job Openings, 05/27/2009

Wanda Radowski lobelo at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed May 27 12:09:43 EDT 2009

From: ERPN at SSRN.Com [mailto:ERPN at SSRN.Com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:12 AM
To: marchitto at smlr.rutgers.edu
Subject: ERPN Professional Announcements and Job Openings, 05/27/2009

 <http://hq.ssrn.com/GroupProcesses/RedirectClick.cfm?partid=768928&corid=743&runid=3956&url=http://www.ssrn.com>   <http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/header/social.jpg>

              ENTREPRENEURSHIP RESEARCH & POLICY NETWORK

              PROFESSIONAL ANNOUNCEMENTS AND JOB OPENINGS

                            May 27, 2009

          Automatically posted each week to all ERPN subscribers

    Published by the ENTREPRENEURSHIP RESEARCH & POLICY NETWORK (ERPN)
                              a division of
            Social Science Electronic Publishing, Inc. (SSEP)
           Copyright by SSEP, Inc. 2009 -- All rights reserved.

        Leading Social Science Research Delivered To Your Desktop
                          http://www.SSRN.Com/

                    YOU MAY DISTRIBUTE THIS DOCUMENT
                    --------------------------------
                However, the document must be distributed
                      in its entirety or not at all.

         If this document appears to be misaligned, please set
       your mailer to a non-proportional font such as Courier 10.

      |||||||||||||||       TABLE OF CONTENTS       ||||||||||||||

      THE KAUFFMAN FOUNDATION          * Entrepreneurship Scholars
                                         Facebook Group

      UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND           * Scholarship Announcements
      BUSINESS SCHOOL

        ERPN does not endorse or warrant any product, service
        or notice listed in our job openings/announcements and assumes
        no liability regarding these products, services, and notices.
                        ----------------------------
           When answering queries, please say you saw it on ERPN.

                      THE KAUFFMAN FOUNDATION

         KAUFFMAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP SCHOLARS FACEBOOK GROUP

     The Kauffman Foundation invites scholars who are interested
     in discovering new insights into the field of
     entrepreneurship to join a group on Facebook for
     entrepreneurship scholars to connect and interact.

     View/join the Kauffman Entrepreneurship Scholars group at:

        http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=91330724824

     This group provides an opportunity for you to interact via
     discussion boards, news posts, link sharing, and other
     methods with other scholars of entrepreneurship. We hope
     you will take advantage of the group to connect with other
     researchers in the field of entrepreneurship.

     ______________________________________

             THE UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND BUSINESS SCHOOL

            Barry Spicer and Owen G Glenn PhD Scholarship

                MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship

     The University of Auckland is New Zealand's foremost
     research-led university. Recently it was ranked in the top
     one percent in the world by Times Higher Education. The
     University of Auckland Business School (UABS) has
     outstanding staff conducting research at the leading edge
     of their fields. The School is located in the city
     of Auckland which was ranked 4th in the world in the
     latest Mercer Human Resource Consulting quality of living
     survey.

     PHD SCHOLARSHIPS:

     The purpose of both scholarships is to fund outstanding
     postgraduate students who have been admitted or are seeking
     admission to the PhD programme in the Business School to
     undertake research on a topic which has the potential to
     impact on New Zealand business and/or business development
     in a globalised world. Specifically, following the
     relocation of the New Zealand Asia Institute to the UABS,
     and the development of its core research programme
     applications from candidates with research interests in the
     in the following areas are sought: New Zealand business
     engagement with Asia (especially, but not necessarily,
     China); Asian business engagement with New Zealand;
     emerging trade architecture and integration in Asia-Pacific
     (including free trade agreements); economic development,
     entrepreneurship and sustainability in Asia. The value of
     the scholarships will normally be NZ$25,000 per annum
     for three years, as well as tuition fees, subject to
     satisfactory progress from year to year. For exceptional
     candidates, the value of the Barry Spicer and Owen G Glenn
     PhD Scholarship may be raised to NZ$30,000. More than one
     award may be made for both scholarships.

     QUALIFICATIONS:

     Successful applicants must meet the PhD entry requirements
     of the University of Auckland, and demonstrate potential to
     undertake and complete PhD research at a world class level.
     International students should visit:

     http://www.auckland.ac.nz/io

     APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE:

     Applicants will first be required to submit an online
     Expression of Interest:

http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/home/for/future-postgraduates/fp-how-to-apply

     They should indicate in the Expression of Interest that
     they wish to be considered for the above scholarships, and
     whether they wish to be considered for admission
     irrespective of the scholarship application result.
     Shortlisted applicants will be asked to submit further
     information, including a more detailed proposal, names and
     addresses of two referees, and possibly examples of written
     work, and final shortlisted applicants will be interviewed
     either face-to-face, or by video or telephone.

     Expressions of interest must be completed by 19 June 2009.
     It is intended to make final selections one month after the
     closing date, with the expectation that successful
     applicants will begin their study as soon after selection
     as possible. Recipients will be affiliated both with an
     appropriate department of UABS, and the New Zealand Asia
     Institute.

     FURTHER INFORMATION:

     For additional information, contact:

     CONTACT:       Dr John Montgomery
                    Postgraduate and Research Manager
     Email:         MAILTO:john.montgomery at auckland.ac.nz

      1. Site license membership

      Many university departments and other institutions have
      purchased site licenses covering all of the journals in a
      particular network. If you want to subscribe to any of the
      SSRN journals, you may be able to do so without charge by first
      checking to see if your institution currently has a site
      license.

      To do this please click on any of the following URLs.
      Instructions for joining the site are included on these pages.

       Accounting Research Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/arn/arn_site-licenses.html

       NEW Cognitive Science Network NEW
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/csn/csn_site-licenses.html

       NEW Corporate Governance Network NEW
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/cgn/cgn_site-licenses.html

       Economics Research Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/ern/ern_site-licenses.html

       Entrepreneurship Research & Policy Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/erpn/erpn_site-licenses.html

       Financial Economics Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/fen/fen_site-licenses.html

       Health Economics Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/hen/hen_site-licenses.html

       Information Systems & eBusiness Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/isn/isn_site-licenses.html

       Legal Scholarship Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/lsn/lsn_site-licenses.html

       Management Research Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/mrn/mrn_site-licenses.html

       Political Science Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/psn/psn_site-licenses.html

       Social Insurance Research Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/sirn/sirn_site-licenses.html

       HRN Classics Research Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/crn/crn_site-licenses.html

       HRN English & American Literature Research Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/lit/lit_site-licenses.html

       HRN Philosophy Research Network
       http://www.ssrn.com/update/prn-/prn_site-licenses.html

      If your institution or department is not listed as a site, we
      would be happy to work with you to set one up. Please contact
      mailto:site at ssrn.com for more information.

      2. Individual membership (for those not covered by a site license)

        * Send an email message to
          Mailto:subscribe at publisher.ssrn.com?body=subscribe
          which will return a subscription form
      OR
        * Complete our web subscription form at our secure site:
          http://www.ssrn.com/subscribe

      SUBSCRIPTION MANAGEMENT
       If you wish to be removed from the subscriber list for ERPN
       Professional Announcements and Job Openings, please email
       UserSupport at SSRN.com or call 877-SSRNHelp (toll free
       877.777.6435).

      FINANCIAL HARDSHIP:
        SSRN understands there is financial hardship in certain
        countries (for example the former Soviet Union and Eastern
        Bloc). If you are undergoing financial hardship and believe you
        cannot pay for a journal, please send a detailed explanation to
        Mailto:Subscribe at SSRN.Com

                               Copyright 2009
                      SSEP, Inc., all rights reserved.

<>

  _____

Search <http://hq.ssrn.com/GroupProcesses/RedirectClick.cfm?partid=768928&corid=743&runid=3956&url=http://papers.ssrn.com/>  the SSRN eLibrary | Browse <http://hq.ssrn.com/GroupProcesses/RedirectClick.cfm?partid=768928&corid=743&runid=3956&url=http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/DisplayJournalBrowse.cfm>  SSRN | Top <http://hq.ssrn.com/GroupProcesses/RedirectClick.cfm?partid=768928&corid=743&runid=3956&url=http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/topten/topTenResults.cfm?groupingtype=3&groupingId=1>  Ten Downloads

  <http://hq.ssrn.com/GroupProcesses/TrackEmailOpening.cfm?partid=768928&corid=743&runid=3956>