[Mler_] FW: Human Resources Recruiter

Wanda Radowski wandarad at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed May 7 09:04:53 EDT 2008

From: Ellen Weber [mailto:eweber at smlr.rutgers.edu]

In an atmosphere this distinguished. everyone is a leader.

At Trinitas Hospital, our great healthcare comes from outstanding employees
and our commitment to an enriched work/life balanced environment.  For the
second year in a row, we have been recognized by NJ BIZ as one of the "Best
Places to Work in NJ." Currently, our 531-bed facility has the following
outstanding opportunities available in our Human Resources Department:

Human Resources Recruiter

If you have the following Qualifications:

Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred-  in lieu
of degree a minimum of 1 year recruitment experience.  Health care
recruitment experience is desirable.  Experience with an electronic
applicant tracking system is highly preferred.

and are proficient in Microsoft Word & Outlook.

And would like to work Full Time, Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM,
then click on the below link to apply directly on our website!

https://www.virtualhrassistant.com/Trinitas/posting.cfm?action=view
<https://www.virtualhrassistant.com/Trinitas/posting.cfm?action=view&postID=
1553> &postID=1553