[Mler_] Announcement in your class about social change job opportunities for seniors?

Wanda Radowski wandarad at rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Mar 14 09:49:43 EDT 2008

**Fall 2008 Job Opportunities Making Social Change**

We're looking for smart, socially conscious students who work well in a team
and are eager to make a real impact on some of the most critical issues
facing our society.

The Fund for Public Interest Research (aka 'The Fund') helps some of the top
progressive organizations in the country to fight global warming, promote
wind & solar power, protect human rights, and challenge corporate political
power.  And we're hiring!

Specifically, we're hiring Canvass Directors to run our grassroots campaign
offices across the country next fall - working on behalf of groups like the
Sierra Club, the State Environment Groups (e.g. Environment New Jersey &
PennEnvironment), and the Human Rights Campaign.

We are looking for smart, motivated students who want to get their hands
dirty and make a real impact on some of the most critical issues facing our
society.

On Wednesday, March 26th, I will be holding information session on campus in
the evening (specific time and place TBA).  Then on Thursday, March 27th,
I'll be conducting individual interviews.  You can sign up for interviews
through the Career Services website (http://careerservices.rutgers.edu/ ).

Visit our website at www.fundcareers.org <http://www.fundcareers.org/> , or
contact me for more information- 973-420-7636, mracioppi at ffpir.org .

I'm looking forward to speaking with you more about our positions!

Michele Racioppi

Canvass Director

The Fund for Public Interest Research

119 Somerset St, 3rd Fl