[Mler_] HRIS Master Data Specialist job
marchitto at smlr.rutgers.edu
Tue Jan 22 10:07:00 EST 2008
POSITION TITLE: HRIS Master Data Specialist (IN N.J. see below for
Up to 50k direct hire. IMMEDIATE NEED
Under general supervision, coordinates the processing and entry into the SAP
Human Resources Information System (HRIS) of employee source data. Ensures
timely data input for payroll purposes, and maintains compliance with
policies, legal requirements, regulations, and operating standards for the
retention of employee data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives, reviews, and processes all relevant source data
documentation pertaining to hiring, termination, employee status changes,
special compensation, and/or special contract assignments for entry into
2. Interacts with client departments, payroll department, and internal
staff to ensure that new hire and/or contractual paperwork is completed to
payroll requirements and is received in time to meet payroll deadlines.
3. Interacts with payroll department to ensure the smooth flow of
documentation and timely salary or contractual payments; coordinates the
resolution of payroll problems pertaining to new hires, salary adjustments,
account and FTE changes, and transfers.
4. Serve as a lead for the Master Data Administrators, which includes
work allocation, training, and problem resolution.
5. Provides assistance in the logging and tracking of documentation;
participates in the development and revision of operating procedures
pertaining to the retention and flow of documentation.
6. Continuously reviews and evaluates internal operating processes,
facilities, systems, and procedures for effectiveness, efficiency, and
responsiveness to customer requirements; develops and implements changes and
enhancements as appropriate.
7. Analyzes specified employee data and generates periodic and/or ad
hoc summary reports, as appropriate; may conduct special projects requiring
the gathering and processing of information and the preparation of
statistical summaries and/or written reports.
8. Ensures strict confidentiality of employment records and
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor degree or 3 to 5 years experience directly related to the duties
and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
* Knowledge of payroll/personnel administration and/or contractual
procedures and documentation.
* Ability to manage employee data, utilizing an automated human
resources information system.
* Word processing and/or data entry skills.
* Knowledge of high-volume payroll processes and systems.
* Records maintenance skills.
* Ability to verify data input and correct errors.
* Ability to identify and coordinate the resolution of payroll
problems and inaccuracies.
* Ability to interact and communicate with people over the telephone,
often in stressful situations.
* Ability to supervise and train assigned staff.
* Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart
* Ability to analyze work flow and develop procedural modifications.
* Knowledge of legal requirements for the acquisition and retention of
employment and/or contract data and documentation.
* Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
CONTACT & LOCATION INFORMATION:
Louis Marchitto, Account Executive
RemX Financial Staffing, 900 Route 9 North, 2nd Floor, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Tel 732-596-9135 x212 - Mobile 732-925-8817 - Fax 732-596-9472
lmarchitto at remxfinancial.com - www.remxfinancial.com
Amalia (Amy) Marchitto
Labor Studies & Employment Relations
50 Labor Center Way
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
marchitto at smlr.rutgers.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mler_