[Meet_runsbe] Monday Meeting, Oct 29 2007

Tiffany M. Jenkins tiffjen at eden.rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 29 13:00:32 EDT 2007

Heya Fam,

So it's Monday which means our weekly meeting is today! yay! :)

At tonights meeting we will be having a guest speaker by the name of Ada Barlatt come and speak with us about the benefits of Graduate School. Ada is a Rutgers as well as MEET Alum and is currently a Graduate Student at the University of Michigan. There will also be FOOD served at tonights meeting!! The food will be served at the beginning of the Meeting, so if u wanna learn more about Graduate School as well as have your tummy fed, make sure you are in attendance!!

Hope to see you there!

MEETING..............Graduate School
PLACE..................Paul Robeson Center

~I AM, WE ARE~

Tiffany Jenkins
MEET Secretary
Rutgers University