[Meet_runsbe] SEO PROGRAM

asantana at eden.rutgers.edu asantana at eden.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 17 13:10:14 EDT 2007

Sup Fam,

I've been talking about this program at almost every meeting mentioning
the deadlines. The first application deadline is November 1st and the
Second is December 15th. If you want to get in your chances are higher if
you apply first round because you can then apply to every round after.

SEO Career Program

What are your plans for next summer? Do you want to be part of the
Nation's Premier Internship Program?

The SEO Career program was founded in 1980 and is the nation's premier
internship program leading to full-time job offers. For each of the
last 3 years, 85% of eligible students received an offer.

SEO places top undergraduate students of color in 10 week paid ($600 -
$1,200/week) summer internships in 7 different program areas:
Accounting, Asset Management, Corporate Law, Global Corporate
Financial Leadership, Information Technology, Investment Banking, and
Philanthropy.

Program Highlights:

Exposure - SEO opens doors to some of the most competitive industries
and and places students in leading corporations, investment banks,
corporate law firms and foundations.
Preparation - World-class online and in-person training program,
professionalism workshops and institutes
Support - Comprehensive mentoring program - every intern receives 3
mentors
Access - Summer Seminar Series, SEO resume book, "Super Days", CEO/CFO
Roundtables
Prestige - SEO Alumni Network - over 5,000 alumni in 43 states and 30
countries
Leadership - Class gift- introduction to community leadership
More information about campus events, the career program, our program
areas, our application process and our alumni contact info can be
found on our website http://fw.monster.com/sp/111353a.

--
Sponsors for Educational Opportunity
http://fw.monster.com/sp/111353a

MonsterTRAK respects your online time and privacy. You requested to
receive this mailing while registering at MonsterTRAK.com. If you
would like to be removed from future third party MonsterTRAK partner
emails, simply click on the following link:
http://fw.monster.com/sp/unsub/trak/email/111353?http%3A%2F%2Fwww2%2Emonstertrak%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fseekers%2Fprofile%2Fspecial_offers%2Epl%3Fu%3Dasantana%40eden%2erutgers%2eedu%26r%3D18609624

MonsterTRAK, 11845 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 500, Los Angeles, CA
90064

Regards,

Alex Santana
MEET President