[Mba_pmsig] Congratulations on the Addition of a NEW Sponsor to the Pharma Program!!!

Pharmaceutical Management Club Rutgers Business School rutgers.pharmaclub at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:43:58 EDT 2011

Dear PMC members,

RBS and the Pharmaceutical Management Program received great news last week:
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals became the newest Corporate Sponsor of the
Pharmaceutical Management program, joining Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eisai,
Johnson & Johnson, Merck, and Novartis.

Bayer's interest in the Pharmaceutical Management program began last
October, when they came to campus for a corporate presentation and
interviews shortly after. The firm's interactions with our students during
the on-campus interviews and PMC presentations throughout the year convinced
Bayer's senior management that partnering with Rutgers Business School would
benefit their recruiting and hiring efforts. As we have discussed during our
meetings and prep sessions, it is up to the students to engage the employers
and show them why Rutgers should be at the top of their recruiting list.
Congratulations on a job well done!

With the recent approval of the future blockbuster drug, Xarelto, Bayer has
a bright future ahead, and Rutgers is proud to embark on this new
partnership with them.
  Please continue to check our websites for more updates and details on the
new partnership (www.pharmaclub.rutgers.edu).

Sincerely,
*Michael Sarshad
*President, Pharmaceutical Management Club