[Mba_pmsig] BMS Site Visit Sign-up Reminder

Benjamin Silber ben.silber at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:02:51 EDT 2010

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone has enjoyed the  wonderful weather this week!

I would like to remind those of you who have not signed up for the next
Rutgers PMC Site Visit at Bristol-Myers Squibb that time is running
out.  Here are the details:

*REGISTRATION DEADLINE* (Both Site Visit and Prep Session): _Monday
March 22nd, 2010 at 11:59 PM_ (NO EXCEPTIONS)
*RSVP By Following this Link: <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NMFRQ6N>

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NMFRQ6N

*RSVPs will only be accepted through the surveymonkey tool and NOT by
e-mail.  There are 30 slots available to accommodate need and demand.
Only sign up if you can commit to going.

*BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB**

**Prep Session*