[Mba_pmsig] Special Speaker event with details.

Roberto Lavie roblavie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:02:00 EDT 2007

Hello Again!

This is your last chance to RSVP to see Thomas Abrams, Director of DDMAC and
RBS Alum!  This event is being specially opened to alumni and students.
This is a very special event and encourage all students to attend.

When: October 16th
Thomas Abrams will start speaking at 6pm for about an hour and a half,
followed by a small reception.  Please arrive by 5:45pm, if possible.

Where:  Deans Conference Room - 3rd floor of the MEC building on the Newark
Campus.

RSVP by this Friday, the 12th of October.  (roblavie at gmail.com )
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you,

--
Roberto Lavie
roblavie at gmail.com
Rutgers MBA Candidate - Class of 2008