RBS Pharma Mgmt. Club Speaker Series - Feb. 8

Chris Duffus cduffus at PEGASUS.RUTGERS.EDU
Wed Jan 19 18:50:34 EST 2005

Hello all:

The RBS Pharmaceutical Management Club will be holding the next session
of our Industry Speakers Series on Tuesday, February 8.

The topic of the event is:

"Medical Communication Tactics: An Agency Perspective”

The following areas will be discussed:

--Medical education initiatives
--Thought leader development
--Scientific publication planning
--What makes a good client

Our speakers, from medical education company Thomson Gardiner-Caldwell,
will be:

--Bruce Greenberg, PhD        VP, Editorial Services
--Jose Iglesa, MD             Scientific Director

The official E-vite for the event has been sent to you by e-mail.  If you
do not receive the E-vite, it can be found at:

http://www.evite.com/schedule/view?event=RAHWYILLLWGWHVRCQNVN&src=email

(You can sign up for the event by clicking on "Invite more People",
sending an invitation to yourself and responding.)

Please respond to the official E-vite if you intend to come, as this
will help us to better plan which room we should use and how much food
and beverages to have.

Please contact me if you have any questions and keep an eye on your mail
box for the official E-vite.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on February 8.

Chris Duffus
Rutgers Business School
MBA Candidate ‘06