[Ieee_robotics] Solidworks Session

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:59:33 EDT 2009

Hello Folks,

Our solidworks session is on for Saturday at 2pm in EIT.  We will going
through the standard Solidworks tutorials, going through how to design
parts/assemblies for easy modification, and how to access our repository of
robot parts.  This session is appropriate for people who have never done any
robotics work and those who are have used other CAD software.  The focus is
just to get you up and running so that you can finish teaching yourself by
working on things for the club.

The goal is that by the end the this session (1-2 hours) you won't be a
master of Solidworks, but you will be comfortable taking a sketch of an idea
we made at a meeting and going home and designing it in Solidworks.

See you there,
Adam