[Ieee_robotics] Meeting tonight 8:30; Mezzanine

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:47:59 EDT 2009

Hello Folks,
As Vamsi announced on Monday, we will be having a meeting tonight at 8:30 pm
on the Mezzanine of the Engineering Building.  The Mezzanine is the level
above the Mechanical engineering labs.  To get to the Mezzanine, go to EIT
and walk down the hallway towards the parking lot.  Make a right down the
long hallway and then make a left into the area with the Mech E labs.  go up
the starts to get on the Mezzanine.

This meeting is an organizational meeting for all those that were involved
with Robotics last year and want to be strongly involved this year.  We will
be discussing the time line for the coming year, competitions, the Line
Following Kit workshop and competition, and meetings.  I am in the midst of
writing up a full agenda and will email it out at least 2 hours before the
meeting.

Regards,
Adam