[Ieee_robotics] Let's Aim High!!!

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:45:51 EDT 2008

Exactly!

We need to get crackin on it too. So to that effect lets finish our line
following robots and make designs for our RoboGames robots.

On Thursday, lets meet in the same power electronics lab in the EE
building.   At 8:00 pm, Bring your laptops, power cord, and  Solidworks.   I
want brainstorms and start a CAD model for at least a RoboMegellan Robot.

You can also work on and get help with your line following robot.

Google X-Prize here we come,

Adam