[Hrdiv_net] Interview scene?

J.Billsberry J.Billsberry at open.ac.uk
Tue Feb 26 16:10:32 EST 2008

Myrtle,

I'm currently putting together a book on how recruitment and selection is being portrayed in film (strange but true) and have been amazed that between 25% and 33% of films feature recruitment and selection in some way. I'm 500 films into my database of 750 and hope to finish soon.

If I was to recommend just one film to illustrate selection interviews, I would choose Spud's interview in Trainspotting. (A good alternative would be the interview in Being John Malkevich).

Hope this helps,

Jon