[Hrdiv_net] JOM Table of Contents - Vol. 33, Issue 3

Russell Cropanzano russell at eller.arizona.edu
Tue May 29 12:55:02 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

Journal of Management has just published its first review issue for 2007.  We
have an excellent set of articles, and I thought you might enjoy reading our
table of contents.  The papers are listed below, and I?ve included a link
that you can use to access the abstract. You learn more about JOM at
http://jom.sagepub.com/. You can also sign up for email alerts at
http://online.sagepub.com/cgi/alerts.

Best Wishes,

Russell Cropanzano

Abusive Supervision in Work Organizations: Review, Synthesis, and Research
Agenda (http://jom.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/33/3/261)
By Bennett J. Tepper

Political Skill in Organizations
(http://jom.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/33/3/290)
By Gerald R. Ferris, Darren C. Treadway, Pamela L. Perrewé, Robyn L. Brouer,
Ceasar Douglas, and Sean Lux

Emerging Positive Organizational Behavior
(http://jom.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/33/3/321)
By Fred Luthans and Carolyn M. Youssef

Careers; Mobility, Embeddedness, and Success
(http://jom.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/33/3/350)
By Daniel C. Feldman and Thomas W.H. Ng

Ain?t Misbehavin: Workplace Deviance as Organizational Resistance
(http://jom.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/33/3/378)
By Thomas B. Lawrence and Sandra L. Robinson

Boundaries of the Firm: Insights From International Entry Mode Research
(http://jom.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/33/3/395)
By Keith D. Brouthers and Jean François Hennart

Cross-National, Cross-Cultural Organizational Behavior Research: Advances, Gaps,
and Recommendations (http://jom.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/33/3/426)
By Anne S. Tsui, Sushil S. Nifadkar, and Amy Yi Ou

Interorganizational Networks as the Network Level: A Review of the Empirical
Literature on Whole Networks
(http://jom.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/33/3/479)
By Keith G. Provan, Amy Fish, and Joerg Sydow