[Hrdiv_net] OB/HR Text

Mello, Jeffrey JMello at mail.barry.edu
Sat Apr 14 17:04:20 EDT 2007

Hi Caren,

You'll certainly have your work cut out for you in trying to teach OB/HR in
one course without shortchanging either discipline (then again if anyone can
do this, it's you!).  I know of no good single text but encourage you to
have a custom text created by any of the major publishers.  Simply find one
that has both an OB and HR text that you like and then pick and choose among
the chapters between the two books to parallel what you'll cover in the
course.  I've tried this before with some other courses and been very
satisfied.  You'll also end up with a paperback text that will cost
significantly less than any standard hardcover text.

Jeff