Study materials for PHR

Steve McElfresh, Ph.D SteveM at HRFUTURES.NET
Wed Apr 27 00:32:13 EDT 2005

Real-time update:

Today's over 1000 job postings on the SHRM job site indicate that 13.5%
"prefer" applicants have the PHR, SPHR or GPHR, and 1.6% "require" one of
them.  Our experience conducting HR searches is that the "required"
percentage is indeed vanishingly small.  However, I think the "prefer"
number might be understated, judging from the positive response we see among
HR hiring managers. Perhaps only mildly positive, but positive nonetheless..

Regards,

Steve

Steve McElfresh, Ph.D, SPHR

HR FuturesC

Solving the people problems of growth(sm)

408.605.1870

  _____