[Health_professions_students] Urgent Request

Stepka, Loretta Stepka at Biology.Rutgers.Edu
Wed Feb 16 09:43:04 EST 2011

DATE:  Monday, February 21st, 2011

TIME: 10AM-5PM

PLACE: Busch Campus Center-Information Desk Area

Rayan is a three year old diagnosed with leukemia, and he is one of over ten thousand people a year who need a marrow donor to save their life. The odds of finding a match are small, so we're registering potential donors from 10:00 until 5:00 at the Busch Campus Center in order to save more lives. Most people don?t know that donating marrow is often similar to donating platelets. Registration simply consists of giving us your contact information and a cheek swab. Please drop by to find out how you can - literally - be a life-saver.

Each person (physically volunteering at the drive or not) can do their part by informing as many people as possible. We encourage people to text everyone in their phonebook, send the Facebook link, and tell all friends and family! For more information, you can visit http://curerayan.org, visit our Facebook page (link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=111820448894603#!/event.php?eid=111820448894603) or email me (arizvi17 at eden.rutgers.edu<mailto:arizvi17 at eden.rutgers.edu>).

Loretta Stepka
Program  Coordinator

Rutgers, Health Professions Office
A207 Nelson Biological Laboratories
604 Allison Road
Piscataway, NJ  08854-8082

Telephone:  732/445-5667
Fax:  732/445-6341
Website:  http://hpo.rutgers.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this message and the documents that are attached to it, if any, are confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or an action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and the documents that are attached to it, if any, destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify the sender immediately.