[Evolution_RU] 11/4 Journal Club in Evolution: Mimicry

Elena Tartaglia etartag at
Mon Oct 31 11:40:19 EDT 2011

Hi All,

This week we'll be discussing mimicry systems. The paper I have chosen is
about facultative mimicry in the mimic octopus, *Thaumoctupus mimicus*.
Attached is a PDF of the paper, plus a link to a small blog post about the

As an added bonus, here's a youtube video of the octopus in action -

Evolution Journal Club meets every Friday for discussion, all are welcome.

See you Friday!
Elena Tartaglia
Ph.D. Candidate
Ecology & Evolution Program