[ConsBio-ASI] URGENT MESSAGE -- Dietary Restrictions

Christine Spassione spassion at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Fri Jul 23 08:52:25 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Merle Whyte, who is cc'ed on this message, needs to know if
anyone has any dietary requirements (vegetarian, halaal, allergies,
etc) as soon as possible.

Also, I have two requests for single accommodations. Please let
us know as soon as possible so we can make those arrangements.
Please note, as in previous emails, there will be an expense involved
with this request to you.

Please respond to me as well as Merle at spassion at dimacs.rutgers.edu
and merle at mpu.co.za respectively.

Christine

Christine Spassione                                     Tel: (732) 445-4304
Center Administrator/Program Coordinator    Fax: (732) 445-5932
DIMACS Center                           spassion at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
96 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8018