[ConsBio-ASI] URGENT MESSAGE -- PROBLEMS WITH KENYA ASI AND WORKSHOP

Fred Roberts froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Fri Jul 16 12:23:43 EDT 2010

To follow up the message below, here are some urgent updates and
requests for you to provide us information as soon as possible.

1. Please let us know if you would anticipate any problem with a
change of venue to South Africa (hopefully near or in Kruger National
Park). Email to me and gfiorini at dimacs.rutgers.edu and
spassion at dimacs.rutgers.edu

2. Please let us know where and how you can be reached (telephone and
email) over the next few days if we decide to change your travel
itinerary and we bought your ticket, so that we can review the new
itinerary for your approval. Email to me and
gfiorini at dimacs.rutgers.edu and spassion at dimacs.rutgers.edu

3. If you bought your own ticket, we will let you know how to
proceed if we decide to change the venue.

4. There is a possibility that we will hold the whole event in Kenya
in January 2010, starting January 10. Please let us know if this would
present a problem to you. Email to me and gfiorini at dimacs.rutgers.edu
and spassion at dimacs.rutgers.edu

5. There is a possibility that we will move the ASI and workshop to
South Africa on its scheduled dates in July and August, and then have
a small, follow-up meeting in Kenya in January, starting January
10. But this is only an idea right now.

Fred