Show icon Show search tips...
Hide icon Hide search tips...


Fred Roberts froberts at
Fri Jul 16 09:37:47 EDT 2010

To All Participants in the DIMACS/MBI ASI and Workshop in Conservation
Biology at Kenya Wildlife Services Camp

I want to alert you to the strong likelihood that we are going to
change either the location or the dates of the ASI and workshop -- due
to concerns about potential upheavals surrounding Kenya's
constitutional referendum on August 4. 

Please check your email several times a day for updates.

We are considering either keeping our activities in Kenya, but moving
them to a different date, maybe in early 2011 or late 2010, or
keeping the dates but moving the activity to South Africa. In either
case, we will need to work with you on changing air tickets. 

No final decision has been made, but I wanted to alert you to the
situation. Thanks for your patience and understanding. If you have any
concerns (or suggestions), please don't hesitate to be in touch. 

Fred Roberts

More information about the Dimacs-consbio-asi mailing list