[ConsBio-ASI] Certificate of Participation: ASI 2010

Christine Spassione spassion at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 17 16:35:47 EDT 2010

Dear all,

We saw a comment on one of the Participant Surveys about a
participant who could use a formal Certificate of Participation
for the ASI 2010 Program to bring back to their employer.

This is certainly something we can do - we can either mail it
via snail mail or send it to you as a PDF attachment.

Please email me if this is something you might need.

Christine

Christine Spassione                                     Tel: (732) 445-4304
Center Administrator/Program Coordinator    Fax: (732) 445-5932
DIMACS Center                           spassion at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
96 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8018