[CCICADA_Reconnect_2013] Please submit your module – very important

Debnath, Joyati JDebnath at winona.edu
Mon Sep 15 14:42:10 EDT 2014

Dear All,
How are you doing?  Hope your new semester for AY 2014-15 started as you wanted it to be.  I am trying to reach all participants from the summers of 2011, 2012 and 2013 Reconnect workshops.

We are hoping that you are either completed or about to complete the module you started to work on during the Reconnect workshop.  We thank you to all that completed the module and hope that you will consider attending another exciting Reconnect next June.  If you haven't completed the module yet, please consider sending your completed module to midge6930 at comcast.net or jdebnath at winona.edu as soon as possible.  Your promptness in this regard is highly appreciated and as you know it helps to secure funding for such interesting workshops in future for more undergraduate faculty and professionals.  We need to document the outcomes for the next round of the proposal to NSF.

Thank you and best regards,
Joyati Debnath
Module coordinator

Joyati Debnath, Ph.D.