[Dimacs-ccicada-announce] Drones for Safety and Security: A New Agenda-December 10, 2018

Linda Casals lindac at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 29 14:11:04 EST 2018

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Drones for Safety and Security: A New Agenda
Date/Time:  Monday, December 10, 2018, 9:30 am to 2:30

Location: Computing Research & Education Building (CoRE), Busch Campus,
Rutgers, the State University of NJ

The CCICADA Center, Center on Policing, and WINLAB at Rutgers University invite you to a workshop "Drones for Safety and Security: A New Agenda," to be held at Rutgers Busch Campus in Piscataway, NJ from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm on December 10. The workshop will explore current issues involved in uses of drones for safety and security. We will explore applications/uses of drones in law enforcement and private sector/governmental agency situational awareness.  We will also explore drone defense applications at sports stadiums and other infrastructure and laws/regulations for use of and defense against drones. Several innovative new uses of drones will be demonstrated. Lunch will be served.

There is no registration fee, but registration is required as space is limited.
For more information and to register,
see http://ccicada.org/2018/11/14/drones-for-safety-and-security-a-new-agenda-december-10-2018/