[CCICADA-announce] REMINDER and UPDATE - FEATURED SPEAKER: Aaron Rowen _ DHS Fellow - RPI

James Wojtowicz wojtowic at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Wed Sep 14 13:23:08 EDT 2016

**REMINDER**
Command, Control and Interoperability Center for Advanced Data Analysis

CCICADA Research Lab Meeting - September 15, 2016

FEATURED SPEAKER: Aaron Rowen, DHS Fellow
Industrial and Systems Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Advisor: Dr. Martha Grabowski

Title:  Evaluation of Wearable Immersive Augmented Reality in
Safety-Critical Systems

Date/Time: Thursday, September 15, 2016, 12:15pm

Location: Computing Research & Education Building (CoRE), Busch Campus,
Rutgers, the State University of NJ
4th Floor Conference Room - 433

**UPDATE**

Dr. William 'Al' Wallace, RPI will also provide a brief talk:
TITLE:  Drones for Traffic Management at Planned Special Events
Abstract: A discussion of preliminary work on assessing the usefulness
of drone technology for managing traffic at planned special events,
using the NY State Fair as the case study.