[CCICADA-announce] DIMACS/CCICADA Student-organized Seminar Presents - Thurday, April 12, 2012

Linda Casals lindac at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Mon Apr 9 15:17:18 EDT 2012

   the Command, Control, and Interoperability Center
          for Advanced Data Analysis (CCICADA)

Title: Interpreting the noisy geological record of ancient climate changes:
       An informal discussion about using the past to learn about the future

Speaker: Robert Kopp, Rutgers Energy Institute and the Department of
          Earth and Planetary Sciences, Rutgers University