[Con_eof] [Eof_all] WINTER SESSION STUDENTS& Chem Preview & Level 2

Anne Papianni annep at sn.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 3 20:39:28 EST 2018

All Winter students,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

While some of you are already working feverishly on your on line course, those of us in the office have been working feverishly getting everything ready for you.

  1.  For all Chemistry and Level 2 students, we will have breakfast available for you all week before class next week.
  2.  We will have a closing lunch for you, pizza on the last day  (You will have to sign for your meals!)
  3.  Stipends have been processed for you.  We are not sure when they will arrive so call before you come to get them.  You will have to sign for them. (Those taking on line classes as well as those taking EOF Classes)
  4.  We ordered supplies for your classes, notebooks, highlighters, pens, pencils, and a USB drive.  THEY ARE HERE WAITING for you.  Please come by to pick them up, you need to sign for these as well. (Those taking on line classes as well as those taking EOF Classes)
  5.  TEXTBOOKS have been ordered for all of you who are required to have them. (Those taking on line classes as well as those taking EOF Classes)  We expect them to be here this Friday.  Please come to get those as well.  You need to sign for these too!

REMEMBER-ALL these extras you are getting this winter -this is a first time thing and it MAY be a last time thing.  You are very lucky to be receiving these,  books, stipends, meals, supplies.  And lucky to have courses and fees paid for you!  This was all made possible because Dr. Stephens wrote a grant and it was approved and because all of us in the office have been rushing around to get this all done.  PLEASE do not EXPECT this kind of thing in the future, if it happens, cherish it and be grateful.  AND have a Happy New Year!

Now pay us back with some superlative grades!!!

Anne D'Italia Papianni
Administrator
Rutgers School of Nursing
EOF Program