[Con-eof] Cn-EoF Contact List

Dan Villanueva dannyv at
Thu Mar 10 14:24:04 EST 2011

Hello Again Everyone,

Anne caught some errors my last document regarding our contact
directory. So please discard that one and use this one instead. Thanks.

On 3/10/2011 1:34 PM, Dan Villanueva wrote:
> hello Everyone,
> Please note the attached document to be distributed to our Sister
> NCAS-EoF department.
> Con-eof at

Daniel R. Villanueva - MPA
Rutgers University - Newark

For those destined to do GREAT things . . . At some point you must let
go of those things that hold you back, this will be your greatest and
most difficult challenge.  Once liberated from those unnecessary
obligations ... Clarity will transpire ... Action will be fluent ...
Energy ceaseless ...

-Daniel Jesus