[Comminfo_prssa] FIRST MEETING! Jan. 25 at 9:15pm Murray Hall 208

PRSSA Rutgers rutgersuprssa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:08:32 EST 2012

Hello PRSSA Members!

Our first meeting for the spring 2012 semester will be held this *Wednesday,
January 25 at 9:15pm in Murray Hall 208* on College Avenue! We will be
discussing upcoming events, joining committees, etc! We hope to see you
there!

--
*The Rutgers University Todd Hunt Chapter*
*of the Public Relations Student Society of America*

Check out our NEW blog! <http://rutgersuprssa.wordpress.com>
Follow us on Twitter! <http://www.twitter.com/rutgersprssa>
Like us on Facebook! <http://www.facebook.com/rutgersprssa/>
prssa.rutgers.edu
rutgersuprssa at gmail.com

*Meetings are held every Wednesday at 9:15pm in Murray Hall 208 on College
Avenue.*