[Comminfo_prssa] Optional National Dues: Due October 31

PRSSA Rutgers rutgersuprssa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:05:44 EDT 2011

Hi PRSSA members!

As a member of the Todd Hunt Chapter of PRSSA it is optional but encouraged
that you consider becoming a member of the National Chapter as well. As a
Society of more than 10,000 students, joining the National PRSSA Chapter
provides you with unmatched professional development opportunities tailored
specifically for students. Join the PRSSA National Chapter and take
advantage of the many ways it can enhance your education, broaden your
network and launch your career.

The yearly $50 fee gives you access to scholarships, internships, networking
opportunities, events and jobs that are ONLY offered to PRSSA National
Members. For more information on the benefits of joining the National
Chapter please visit:  http://www.prssa.org/chapters/leaders/dues/

*If you are interested in paying National Dues please contact Marie Pace at
mariecpace at gmail.com BY OCTOBER 31 with your name, net id, graduation year,
home address and phone. I know this is last minute, when you email me we
will figure out a time to meet to collect money.*

--
*The Rutgers University Todd Hunt Chapter*
*of the Public Relations Student Society of America*

http://prssa.rutgers.edu
rutgersuprssa at gmail.com
@RutgersPRSSA <http://www.twitter.com/rutgersprssa>
Like our brand new Facebook fan page at
http://www.facebook.com/rutgersprssa/

*Meetings are held the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 9:15pm
in Murray Hall 213 on College Avenue.*