[CLAC_Events] Holiday Greetings from CLAC!

Carlos Fernandez cafernan at echo.rutgers.edu
Fri Dec 21 11:30:22 EST 2018

Dear CLAC colleagues, students and friends,

On behalf of Saskia, Silismar, Carla and our student staff at the Center for Latino Arts and Culture, I want to wish you a happy holiday season and a wonderful New Year 2019!

We are extremely proud of our students, leaders and organizations for their persistence and hard work this semester, and for their dedication to create a welcoming and engaging environment that makes all students feel at home and supported at Rutgers University.

Thank you to our colleagues in Student Affairs and Academic Affairs, and faculty and staff across the university for your commitment to our students.  Your partnership is great valued and appreciated.

Gracias!

Carlos Fernandez, PhD
Director

Center for Latino Arts and Culture