[Catholic_center] Upcoming Events

Catholic Campus Ministry info for Rutgers Catholic students, faculty & staff catholic_center at
Fri Oct 27 12:57:32 EDT 2017

                              *CSA Halloween Party *
Come in costume and join us on Halloween, October 31at 8 pm at the Catholic
Center.  Enjoy great food, soft drinks, games, prizes and some spooky
surprises. Bring a friend  - we’re DYING to show you a good time!
BTW - if you can help out with decorating, set up or clean up, please
contact Mikayla, micaelamanatee at, or Joe,
jdi25 at

*                       November 1 - All Saints Day*
Wednesday, November 1 is All Saints Day, a HOLY DAY OF OBLIGATION. Our Mass
schedule is as follows:
   7:30 am St. Peter’s Church
        12:15 pm St. Peter’s Church
                                12:15 pm Busch Student Center, Rm. 120 ABC
                                  7:30 pm St. Peter’s Church

*                                 Special All Souls Day Mass*
On Thursday, November 2, All Souls Day, all the Masses will be held at St.
Peter’s, with a special sung Mass at 7:30 pm. Come and pray for your
beloved family and friends who have passed into eternal life.
Note: All Souls Day is NOT a holyday of Obligation

*Colleen Donahue*

*Office ManagerThe Catholic Center at Rutgers University84 Somerset
StreetNew Brunswick, NJ 08901732-545-6663 X 12www.​