[Catholic_center] Superbowl Sunday

Catholic Campus Ministry info for Rutgers Catholic students, faculty & staff catholic_center at
Thu Jan 29 17:00:32 EST 2015

​The Catholic Center has a special Mass Schedule this coming Sunday, Feb.
1, Superbowl Sunday. Here it is:
12:00 pm Busch SC rm. 120ABC
12:00 pm Cook SC, rm 202ABC
12:00 pm Livingston SC. rm 202ABC
  8:00 pm St. Peter's Church

Students are invited to our Superbowl Party, beginning at 6 pm at the
Catholic Center.  We have 2 hi-def large screen TV's, & free food and soft
drinks, but we would love it if you can bring your fav snack to share! Not
into football? Come and hang out anyway! Join the party!

*Please Note:*
Our regular Mass schedule resumes next week, Feb. 8. Note that the 12 pm
Mass at Busch is in room 120 (NOT rm 174) and the 6 pm Cook Mass is in room
202 (NOT the GH Cook Room.) Room changes began Spring semester.

Colleen Donahue
Office Manager

*The Catholic Center at Rutgers University*84 Somerset Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
732-545-6663 X 12