[Catholic_center] Dr. Peter Kreeft Talk and Ash Wednesday Mass Schedule

Catholic Campus Ministry info for Rutgers Catholic students, faculty & staff catholic_center at email.rutgers.edu
Fri Feb 28 18:20:23 EST 2014

Please Join us on
*Tuesday March 4 at 8 pm*
at the Cook Campus Center MPR
as we welcome well-known author and Professor of Philosophy at Boston
College,
 *Peter Kreeft,* who sill be speaking on "Faith & Science - Contradiction
or Conversation?".
All are welcome to attend.

Note: in case of inclement weather, please call the Catholic Center,
732-545-6663.

Wednesday March 5 is Ash Wednesday, a day of Fast & Abstinence. Here is our
Mass Schedule:
7:30  am St. Peter's Church
12:15 pm St. Peter's Church
12:15 pm Cook Campus Ctr, MPR
12:15 pm Busch Campus Ctr, MPR
12:15 pm Livingston Student Ctr, room 202
7:30  pm St. Peter's Church
8:00  pm Busch Campus Ctr, MPR
9:00  pm Cook Campus Ctr, MPR
10:00 pm Livingston Student Ctr, room 202

    Colleen Donahue
Office Manager

*The Catholic Center at Rutgers University*84 Somerset Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
732-545-6663 X 12