[Catholic_center] Fwd: [aquinas_group] Keep Christ in Christmas - Fundraising

Catholic Campus Ministry info for Rutgers Catholic students, faculty & staff catholic_center at
Mon Nov 18 15:36:48 EST 2013

Hi all,
Just a reminder about tomorrow night.
Join us for CSA Spirit Nite, Tuesday Nov. 19 at 8 pm at the Rutgers Student
Center, MPR, for our special guest speaker,
LEAH DARROW, a contestant on the TV show, "Americas Next Top Model". Leah
will be sharing her experiences, her witness, and giving a talk entitled,
"You Were Made for Greatness".
This event is open to the public. We hope to see you there!

Colleen Donahue
Office Manager

*The Catholic Center at Rutgers University*84 Somerset Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
732-545-6663 X 12