[Catholic_center] Spirit Nite tonight! Upcoming Social Events

Catholic Campus Ministry info for Rutgers Catholic students, faculty & staff catholic_center at email.rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 11 14:32:52 EDT 2012

Please join us tonight,  Tuesday September 11 at 8:00 pm
at the The CATHOLIC CENTER
for our first weekly Spirit Nite of the semester.
Our topic, "Who RU Gonna Be?'
Who and how will you be now that you are at Rutgers?
Join us for music, prayer, fellowship and great topics.

*Catholic Center weekly Liturgical Schedule is as follows:*
M-F - 12:15 daily Mass in the Catholic Center chapel
Every Monday evening, 8-9 pm Confession, held in the Catholic Center
sacisty office (1st floor near the back door to the chapel)
*Sundays:*
12:00 pm Busch Student Center, room 120
8:00 pm St. Peter's Church, 94 Somerset St, CAC
9:00 pm Cook Student Center, GH Cook room
10:00 pm Livingston Student Center, room 202

Thursday, Sept. 13 - Local Socials!
The Catholic Student Association will hold a social on 3 different campuses
- all at 7:30 pm and all including free soft drinks and snacks:
College Ave: Come and watch Rutgers Scarlet Knights take on the USF Bulls.
Easton Ave apartments, # 1116. For more info, call Veronica at 856-383-1170.
Cook/Douglass: watching the game in the Newell apartments, #9. Contact Joe:
757-282-9081
Busch/Livingston: Meet at the Busch Student Center. We will be watching the
film "Ironman". Contact: Br. Patrick Reilly, 732-921-7261.